- Customer Return due to not needing the amp
- No original box
- power cable included
- Great overall condition
The SLA-2 is studio linear power amplifier capable of delivering 280watts per channel (@4 ohms) with an incredible 10Hz to 40kHz frequency response. Compact single rackspace low noise linear design, the SLA-2 uses a solid steel chassis and toroidal transformer for added long term reliability. Stable down to 2 ohms, the SLA-2 can be bridged mono to deliver a full 560 watts into a single 8 ohm load.
Ideal for any studio or installation application, the SLA-2 uses oversized convection cooling heatsinks and temperature controlled variable speed SmartFan technology to ensure quiet operation in any environment.
- Designed to deliver in the most demanding audio applications.
- Housed in an aluminum and steel single space 19-inch rackmount chassis
- Proven toroidal transformer design for unmatched long-term reliability.
- The SLA-2 features SmartFan, an advanced, thermal dependent fan assisted convection cooled system.
- The SmartFan system is dependent upon the internal ambient temperature of the unit, and runs at high or low levels depending on the amplifier’s cooling needs
- XLR and 1/4-inch TRS balanced inputs as well as multi-way output binding posts are ensure the SLA-2 can be quickly and easily tied in to any system without modification.
- Simple to install tamper proof cover is included
- Toroidal Transformer
- 200 Watts per Channel @ 8 ohms
- 280 Watts per Channel @4 ohms
- 560 Watts when Bridged Mono @ 8 ohms
- 10 Hz – 40 kHz Frequency Response
- XLR, Euroblock & ¼-inch inputs
- Tamper-Proof Faceplate
- SmartFan Silent Cooling System
- Low Profile 1U Rack Mountable All Steel Chassis
- Extremely Low noise, Discrete Linear Design