The Echosex Baby is the best way to get that Echorec/Echosex effect sound at an affordable price and in a small size. With loads of controls to help bring your delays to life, the Echosex is an excellent emulation of this vintage and legendary guitar effects units. The preamp section is designed to reproduce the nuances of tube behaviour. Delays span from classic stutters to experimental pitchshifters. There are controls for Tone, Age, Repeats, and Time – all goes through the Volume dial and then into your signal chain. The Echosex Baby by Foxgear is tiny and made of durable components, and it lights up too!
Tough, Tiny Housing
Foxgear make tiny pedals. The slim design of this Foxgear range is perfect for slotting in one, two, or more of their effects pedals on to your board. Four of these pedals takes up the space of about three standard sized pedals. If your short on space but need one of these wonderful pedals to reach your tone goals, then the Foxgear range is the ideal solution.
- Controls for Tone, Age, Repeats, Time, and VolumeTop mounted jacks
- Tone: sets the tone of the repeats, to get it brighter or darker.
- Age: sets the age of damage, adding a nice kind of modulation up to noon, and a slight, random pitch shifting at highest values.
- Level: sets the volume of repeats on the clean signal.
- Repeats: sets the quantity of repeats, from 1 to infinite and self-oscillating.
- Time: sets the delay time, from 60 to around 780ms.
- Size conscious design
- Power:Width: 60mm
- Power In 9 to 12VDC
- Consumption at 9V
- Length: 120mm
- Height: 30mm
- Weight: 0.3kg