Breedlove Signature Concert Copper E
A non-cutaway model, the Signature Concert Copper E has all the classic lines of a vintage acoustic guitar, with a modern secret weapon. The torrefaction process, with the European spruce top essentially roasted at the mill, makes it sound vintage, too. There’s a sonic wow factor at work in the Signature Concert Copper E that can’t be matched. The versatility and adaptability of the renowned Breedlove concert shape, developed 30 years ago and trusted ever since, is on full display, under a thin, shimmering Copper Burst semi-gloss finish no less. With no clear-cut woods, the Signature Concert Copper E harks back to the Golden Age of the acoustic guitar, while heralding a new one.
- Body Type = Concert
- Neck Wood = African Mahogany
- Solid Wood Top = Torrefied European Spruce
- Solid Wood Back & Sides = African Mahogany
- Top Finish = Copper Burst Semi-Gloss
- Back & Side Finish = Semi-Gloss (Mahogany Stain)
- Fretboard = Indian Laurel
- # Frets = 20
- Nut Width = 1.69"
- Tuners Hardware = Premium Breedlove Chrome w/ Black buttons
- Lower Bout Width = 15.37"
- Waist Width = 9"
- Upper Bout Width = 11.28"
- Body Length = 19.874"
- Body Depth = 3.75" (neck), 4.5" (tail)
- String Gauge = Olympia light (.012"-.053")
- Pickup = Breedlove Natural Sound (Microsonic VT HD 2-AAA)
- Bridge = Indian Laurel
- Binding = Black (6mm)
- Inlay = 3mm MOP plastic Dots Offset
- Case = None
- Scale Length = 25.5"
- Sound Hole = 4"
- Crafted In = Designed in Bend, OR USA. Crafted in China.