The Les Paul Futura has an array of pickups, a boost, and more:
* A Les Paul Studio type of build
* A hum-free Sidewinder P90 pickup in the neck position
* A wonderful Alnico 2 BurstBucker #3
* A wonderful white-fur hard shell case – very nice at this price level these days!
* Modern weight-relieved body with mahogany back and maple top
* Maple neck with the 60s SlimTaper profile
* Rosewood fingerboard with the 120th anniversary badge on the 12th fret
* A fingerboard radius of 12″
* 22 frets (cryogenically treated)
* A new black TckToid nut (PLEKd)
* The Min-ETune tuning system with charger, battery, and a nice tuning chart
* The new Supreme Grip Speed Knobs
* The one I purchased had new Gibson ClearTone-coated strings
* That “uncluttered” look of a Les Paul without a pickguard
* Coil splitting – one each for the BurstBucker AND the Sidewinder – mine had Push/Push pots
* A COOL 15db battery-powered boost with a push-push pot to whack the amp when you need to lead!
* Lots of colors in the new “Vintage Gloss” finish
I am not only an affiliate of zZounds, I’m a major fan and customer. I really like their zZounds Guarantee “30 days to try out your dream guitar.”
The robotuners have been removed.