- B-Stock Blemish: Cosmetic mark on headstock
The Schecter C-6 Plus is an affordable shred machine that is ready to take you to the next level. Featuring a contoured basswood body with a Quilted Maple Image top, the classic double-cutaway C-6 Plus delivers top shelf quality at a working musician's price. The neck is constructed from maple and has been shaped in to an extra thin profile for high velocity soloing.
The rosewood fingerboard is equipped with 24 extra-jumbo frets on an ultra-flat 14" radius that will facilitate effortless string bending. The control panel includes master volume and tone controls and a 3-way pickup selector toggle switch. Rounding out the hardware is a set of Schecter tuners for smooth and precise tuning.
Schecter C-6 Plus Features
- Contoured double cutaway Basswood body with quilted maple image top
- Maple neck, 24-fret rosewood fingerboard, 14" radius
- Tune-O-Matic with String Thru Body design
- Dexterity Right Handed
- Construction Bolt-on
- Body Material Basswood
- Top Material Quilted Maple Image
- Top Contour Flat Top with Bevel Edge
- Neck Material Maple
- Fretboard Material Rosewood
- Inlays 4mm Dots
- Scale 25.5" (647.70mm)
- Frets 24 X-Jumbo
- Fretboard Radius 14" (355.60mm)
- Neck Shape Thin 'C'
- Thickness At 1st Fret: 0.787" (19.99mm)
- At 12th Fret: 0.866" (22.00mm)